Terms Of Business
1. CONSULTATIONS are complimentary and without obligations.
2. DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS upon booking the wedding flower services of Heavenly Petals a deposit of £50.00 is required to secure the availability of the wedding date. The deposit will be deducted from the final amount due. The final balance due is required a minimum of 14 days prior to said wedding date. Payments can be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash. Cheque payments to be made payable to Heavenly Petals, bank account details will be provided at the appropriate time should you wish to pay by bank transfer. In respect of funeral flower services cleared payment in full is required no less than 5 days prior to agreed delivery date of funeral service. All other floral services will require payment at point of placing the order upon Heavenly Petals.
CANCELLATIONS of order or booking will incur a cancellation fee if flowers have already been ordered and paid for by Heavenly Petals to the Flower Wholesaler with additional costs involved should work already have commenced on the flower arrangements. These charges would be discussed in full with the client and applied in a fair manner.
HIRING of hardware such as vases, pedestals, candelabras, mirror plates etc will incur a small hire fee per item. In the rare instance any of the hired items are damaged or lost a replacement charge will be invoiced to the client in order to reimburse Heavenly Petals for cost of replacing said item.
DELIVERY CHARGES if applicable, will be advised at time of initial quotation, the charges will be dependent on number of delivery points, mileage and or distance.
SUBSTITUTION of flowers in the rare event of supply difficulties Heavenly Petals reserves the right to substitute a bloom or foliage for that of a similar colour and shape.
LIABILITY in the unlikely event of any type of severe emergency on the behalf of Heavenly Petals, we will make every effort to secure an alternative florist to complete the booking and supplying the same designs as ordered at the same cost. Heavenly Petals liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this agreement is limited to the purchase price of the items you have purchased. We are not responsible for indirect losses which may occur as a consequence of the main loss or damage, including, but not limited to:
1. Reduction of enjoyments of special occasions, such as weddings or special parties
2. Reduction in colour co-ordination or quality in pictures taken of events
3. EVENTS outside of our reasonable control include any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
2. Civil commotion, riot, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
4. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
5. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
7. Unusual weather conditions.
Heavenly Petals will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the event which is outside of our control continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
ACCESS AND INSTALLATION ARRANGEMENTS will be agreed by both parties prior to the event. Heavenly Petals request for you to arrange and agree these times with your venues. If for any reason we are unable to obtain access at the agreed times, we cannot guarantee the completion of the floral installation by the agreed times. Heavenly Petals confirm that we will use our best endeavours to meet the timetable. We cannot accept liability for any damages or costs due to us being unable to gain access to premises at agreed times. All products will be at your risk from the time of delivery to you or your venue.
PHOTOGRAPHS taken by Heavenly Petals prior to or at your event or wedding may be displayed on the Heavenly Petals website or brochures. In the event that individuals are pictured we will seek your consent to display the pictures.